2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t need to show you any evidence, you should be aware of that. He also played number 10 for 100% of last season and had about 7 good games out of 38.
So this season you are presuming he has played number 10 the 1st half of the season when he hasn’t.

But you are correct that last season he played over 90% as a 10 and scored 13 league goals.

He isn't a creative player, a battler, a driving force.

He is a decent second striker but we don't play that way.

We should sell if we can.

He shouldn't have been seen again after being mocked for avoiding a tackle live on television, but he was starting again six days later because this club has no standards.

.....he’s usually ‘at it‘ but he’s definitely not at it this season. The corner late in the 2nd half when we put a bit of pressure on was honestly pathetic for a player with a reputation for striking a dead ball.

if I didn’t know better, I’d say he wants a move.

In a very set catered role and on every set piece. Much like Le Tissier at Southampton.

It's easy to be the big fish in a little pond, and that's the sole circumstance where Sigurdsson has excelled.

I agree, hence saying he is a decent second striker. That is the set catered role.

We just don't play that way and now he is playing in a position which is brutally exposing all of his downsides.

We should sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.