2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always try to be positive, I want every player in that shirt to do well. If they are poor, I try to understand why.

But that was absolutely unacceptable. Bad attitude, bad application, pulling out of challenges. Somebody needs to get on him.

You could have told me it was him we sold to France and I wouldn't have noticed apart from the pen he took. Offers nothing

Might get panned for saying this but he cost us £9m more than the RS paid for Salah and £11m more than they paid for Mane.

Just looks ready to retire and play golf

No attempt to reinvent his game at all, can't wait for him to leave, our poorest signing of the last few years imo. £45m could have got someone really decent coming into their prime.

We spent on someone who couldn't cut it at spurs, gave his best years to Swansea and got one big pay day before he disappears

That was a shocking display. He wasn't on his own, but the total lack of effort was just not acceptable. Needs to go. Our midfield is just so lacking of drive, strength, pace and quality - which isn't great!!!

Was anyone that surprised? 2 games as a sub where he actually done something useful, gets 2 starts and goes back to being a ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.