2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on that basis all our players are doing well. That's good to know.

Given that the Premier League is the top of the food chain in the footballing community, European competition withstanding, yes mate, I'd say they were all doing very well indeed. Playing in front of 40,000 fans every week and earning millions, what terrible failures they are.

You must be incredibly successful in your field to look down on footballers achievements because the form is bad.

Doing well? He's playing in a team lower than us even in the league, and still struggles to last 90 minutes in any game.
Doing well? He's playing in a team lower than us even in the league, and still struggles to last 90 minutes in any game.
In the top ten players in the league for creating chances from open play, he’s doing better than any player we’ve got. I’d have him back here any day.

Don't think he's half arsed.

Always been slow and now getting old as well and teams know how to even further negate his dwindling influence.
He's 29/30 not exactly pensionable nowadays, he is still well capable of running the show in games, using his dead ball skills and chipping in with goals, but we've seen so very little of that this season he seems to lack confidence either in himself or those round about him.

He's 29/30 not exactly pensionable nowadays, he is still well capable of running the show in games, using his dead ball skills and chipping in with goals, but we've seen so very little of that this season he seems to lack confidence either in himself or those round about him.
Starting to think this is a myth, never seen him hit a half decent dead ball in all his time with is

Using the price tag makes no sense logically but does change opinions of people. People think DCL9 is good because he only cost 1.5m . Does the low price make him better at football? Would Coleman be a worse player if we signed him for 10m rather than 65k ? Siggy is a good player , a good prem player and like all our players , is playing crap largely beacuse of the team selection and tactics
Even though siggurdsson is playing in favoured position every week. I’m sure Marco silva doesn’t say to him when you get the ball 40yards from their goal. Just play the safe option out to the full backs.

Even though siggurdsson is playing in favoured position every week. I’m sure Marco silva doesn’t say to him when you get the ball 40yards from their goal. Just play the safe option out to the full backs.

Pretty sure he does seeing as literally every attack is the same with the only difference being if it’s being worked to Coleman or digne.

Or he simply isn't that good and last year was the outlier in his career. How many other quality top fight seasons has he had other than last? I'm one of those who believes his strengths have been massively overstated.

Given that the Premier League is the top of the food chain in the footballing community, European competition withstanding, yes mate, I'd say they were all doing very well indeed. Playing in front of 40,000 fans every week and earning millions, what terrible failures they are.

You must be incredibly successful in your field to look down on footballers achievements because the form is bad.
You seem to have difficulty grasping the concept of comparative success.

Massively overated this fella. Wish we could sell him to a Chinese club and have done with it.

Not even spurs wanted him , that tells you all you need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.