2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who made up that rule ha ha.
But like another poster said about your post, anyone can put stats up to suit their own argument, including me.

If you think he’s been a success for us then good for you, but I definitely don’t.
And I’m sure the fee is relevant to Moshiri and Brands. Who I’m sure would love that 45mil back in their pocket and siggurdsson still at Swansea

Using the price tag makes no sense logically but does change opinions of people. People think DCL9 is good because he only cost 1.5m . Does the low price make him better at football? Would Coleman be a worse player if we signed him for 10m rather than 65k ? Siggy is a good player , a good prem player and like all our players , is playing crap largely beacuse of the team selection and tactics

Using the price tag makes no sense logically but does change opinions of people. People think DCL9 is good because he only cost 1.5m . Does the low price make him better at football? Would Coleman be a worse player if we signed him for 10m rather than 65k ? Siggy is a good player , a good prem player and like all our players , is playing crap largely beacuse of the team selection and tactics
Just imagine if we'd paid something like 5m for dcl!

I reckon Siggys next assignment is getting around the pitch and hounding down Declan Rice...that's what I'd do if i was EFC manager but I guess DR will have his kecks down....oh well. Rooted into the relegation zone going into November

He does a lot of work, can't he be played deeper or something, he used to be boss at set pieces and that but haven't seen much of that from him here.
Does a lot of work; can be disputed. Boss at set pieces, erm no. Just poor, with those horrible floated corners that's so easy to defend. When was the last time he had an assist from a goal we scored from a corner?

Didn’t they finish between 12th and 17th regularly?
Yup
That wasn't my point really, I'm not a Swansea fan, I couldn't care less where they finished. They played some good football.. defence was never their strong point.
To say they finished down the table is correct but they spent waaaaaaay less than we have and we will probably finish about there this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.