2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely my most hated Everton player ever. Can't stand him.

I've seen some garbage... Scot Gemmill, Cleland, John O'Kane i could go on, but they gave it their all. This fella, trots round for 90 minutes. He has absolutely no pace, yet remains flat footed, so never wins a 50/50. Appears for about 5 mins a game.

But what really annoys me is we've seen what he CAN do. He turns up when he wants, which frustrates the life out of me, he has the potential, but he's just not interested. I was too young for the Dogs of War, but christalmighty, what i would do for him to show 2% passion they did. He's just gutless week in week out.

Think he's a bit of a scapegoat. Hes waiting for the cut backs time n time again and instead we bomb them cluelessly in.

I'm assuming he's being told not to drop back where he could make a difference

giphy.gif

He's stopping Bernard from being selected, kean from being selected and the overall team playing a different system.

0 goals for a player who doesn't link play is shameful. I've always stood up for him but this season has been nothing short of abysmal. For 45m, the biggest criticism I can have of him is that he is just not involved.

He is our biggest failure atm. Not sure if its down to his application or the managers directions. Lend me a dollar and Ill say the latter. Either way, this season a blind one legged constipated duck could do better out there.

Is bang out-of-form and should not be playing. Silva should have changed things around after the Villa game.

Maybe 2 up-front, whatever... Silva has less idea than me of his best team. But Gilfi has been stinking the place
out since the start of the season.

Against Burnley you need determination and presence; not an invisible man.

Status
Not open for further replies.