2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siggy plays for the stats. He’s not assed if we win or lose really.
How does one play for the stats, exactly? What does that mean?

So when he's on the pitch, he doesn't play a pass if it's not a "key pass"? Does he just shoot a lot, is he playing for "shots on target"? What stats is he playing for, exactly? I'm just dying to understand this, please elaborate.

How does one play for the stats, exactly? What does that mean?

So when he's on the pitch, he doesn't play a pass if it's not a "key pass"? Does he just shoot a lot, is he playing for "shots on target"? What stats is he playing for, exactly? I'm just dying to understand this, please elaborate.

I think what @Hangleton is trying to say is, and forgive me if im wrong...

Sigurdsson is like a chameleon...he becomes almost imvisible on the pitch, until he appears and does something which makes him look epic statistically.

Due to the pressing need for a CF, RB and making Zouma/Gomes both perm deals he'll be in the starting 11 next season but I do think the season after is when we'll look for someone who fits the managers midfield/tactics more.

Well blow me down with a feather. I might have something in common with the geezer. I can sort of get by reading/writing Icelandic and am a fan of all things to do with that country. What I don't know about their postmarks and postal places is not worth knowinglol. Þakk fyrir vinur min

Status
Not open for further replies.