Guardian Everton 2015-16 season preview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6th??? I'll take that now!! Thank you very much. Ah I see he says 8th not 6th still 8th is a pretty fair prediction coming from a nuetral without blue tinted glasses.

6th??? I'll take that now!! Thank you very much. Ah I see he says 8th not 6th still 8th is a pretty fair prediction coming from a nuetral without blue tinted glasses.

Its also a mean placing taken from all their commentators/journos etc

Plus would consider how neutral Andy Hunter actually is - he used to have Moyes' ear, not sure if that was through professional respect or a genuine affinity for/with the club.

Whilst 8th would obviously be an improvement, I don't think I'd be happy unless we finish top 6. 8th and a cup win I would settle for.

Good article

Not up our arse and not just basing it on transfers etc.
Reading that has got me remembering
Coleman
Baines
Stones
Jags
McCarthy
Miralas
Barkley
Lukaku
Deulofeu

Apart from the bigger teams everyone else in the league would kill for at least 3 of these players we have 9 of them.
Remember we have quality players we just need a few tweeks here and there and get them playing again

This squad got us a record points total and 5th placed finish 2 years ago. If they play to the same standards no reason we can't match that or go one better with some more signings.

Last season was purely a result of form & Europe, not the personnel we had at our disposal.

I reckon its almost impossible to make a sound judgement on where teams will finish until the transfer window is shut, Il abstain until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.