Guarantee your ticket for europa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Usually I get a text or an email telling me to guarantee my seat for the Europa games based off my season ticket.

Ahead of the Lyon game, I have managed to secure work off in order to go, but as I'm now trying to secure my tickets it's saying they are on general sale despite me having no notification to 'guarantee my seat' as I normally would?

I don't use the auto cup scheme because I may not always be able to go etc, and just want to secure my tickets with them being loaded onto my season card as opposed to faffing about with printing/post.

I've tried calling Everton but it's not even dialling for some reason, maybe something to do with the international break - I'm unsure.

I would email them but last time it took until the day of the game to receive a reply.

Tickets have always been £10 this season, but general sale is £20? Is this normal? Has everybody else with a ST paid £20 per ticket?

What should I do? Just buy them via general sale now?

think with the guarantee your seat thing, you have a certain date to guarantee it by ...otherwise it goes amongst general sale, youll easily get a ticket just not in your seat more than likely

edit. just checked my emails and I never got one either, just one saying they are on general sale

tickets where £20, the cheapest they have been was £15 for the preliminary wernt they??

Im in the top balcony and it was empty by me so you wont have problems getting a seat

tickets where £20, the cheapest they have been was £15 for the preliminary wernt they??

Im in the top balcony and it was empty by me so you wont have problems getting a seat
I'm ST top balcony too, but whenever I've guaranteed my seat I've always had a notification from Everton be it Email or Text which prompted me.

In this case I have had nothing and therefore didn't know the deadline had passed. Therefore have been unable to guarantee my seat.

Tickets for all cup games so far had been £10 also

Usually I get a text or an email telling me to guarantee my seat for the Europa games based off my season ticket.

Ahead of the Lyon game, I have managed to secure work off in order to go, but as I'm now trying to secure my tickets it's saying they are on general sale despite me having no notification to 'guarantee my seat' as I normally would?

I don't use the auto cup scheme because I may not always be able to go etc, and just want to secure my tickets with them being loaded onto my season card as opposed to faffing about with printing/post.

I've tried calling Everton but it's not even dialling for some reason, maybe something to do with the international break - I'm unsure.

I would email them but last time it took until the day of the game to receive a reply.

Tickets have always been £10 this season, but general sale is £20? Is this normal? Has everybody else with a ST paid £20 per ticket?

Guarantee your seat was midnight 5th and it was £20.

upload_2017-10-10_13-34-26.png

Just a guess, but I think after getting beaten on Sunday, you won't have any problems getting a seat for this one mate lol

Oddly, I've had more emails/texts about this EL game then any of the other 3 so far. Have you checked your spam?

Thank you, so it's not more expensive just because I missed the 'guarantee'.

I never go on the everton website just to check that as I usually have a text or something.

I guess I'll have to pick up my seat via general sale which tbh is a pain as I'd rather just use my ST :(
Still £20 per adult ticket. Just not guaranteed your seat.

Oddly, I've had more emails/texts about this EL game then any of the other 3 so far. Have you checked your spam?
Yup I checked everything. Only had one to say it went on general sale.

Normally get a text too, for all cup games so far I have a text

Thank you, so it's not more expensive just because I missed the 'guarantee'.

I never go on the everton website just to check that as I usually have a text or something.

I guess I'll have to pick up my seat via general sale which tbh is a pain as I'd rather just use my ST :(

I missed the deadline as well but just got a ticket for my seat, it still goes on your customer number, you can also download your ticket as a PDF and use your phone to get in

Status
Not open for further replies.