Great away wins you wish you were at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantareller

Player Valuation: £35m
Yesterday was a great win.
And so was United, Aston Villa and West Ham.

But I would have loved to see the 3-0 away win at Swansea last season live. Great play, loads of chances and a lovely sunny day.

Which away games do you wish you were at?

That Sunderland away in the cup looked pretty special. An entire stand full of blues.

City away 1-0 Cahill header 93mins

Boss

was yards from it in their end
just before he was stood at the post getting stick, he looked in and I opened my coat to show him my shirt & his eyebrows raised, seconds later & bang, my then 6 y.o. leaping about and I swear he came towards us then wheeled away to the corner where the stewards surrounded the corner flag

Villareal, went to all the europe matches over moyes tenure but missed that one cos me passport ran out

Edit= just read title properly. best away win i wish id been at would be sunderland in the cup

Not really a win, but i reckon the 4-4 with United, would have been a sick away, would have felt like a win!

I don't know really, i find i'm quite lucky with the aways i go to, like all the City away wins, United away, Newcastle last night, i was there, i find the common theme is, were just boss in the dark.

Norwich away in 1987. I was too young to go that day but my brother and his mates went. One of the lads put his foot through the chair celebrating :) I was able to go the Luton game for the parade but the league was secured already.

Status
Not open for further replies.