Goodison to John Lennon airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebo86

Player Valuation: £8m
Alright, gotta catch a taxi after the chelsea game to John Lennon airport, flight is at 20 past 5, kick off half 1. Would i want to be leavng the game early? Wheres the best place to get a taxi from? Cheers lads;)

You Should be fine mate if your going straight from the match. It would finish about half 3 you`d be at airport by 20 past 4 easily i would imagine. Journey to airport no longer than half an hour, so should work out ok assuming you get a cab easily, which you should.County road would prob be best place to get taxi.Driver should go up east lancashire rd an get onto M57 which has a turn off by the airport.

It's getting the cab I'd worry about, they tend to go fast.

If the game isn't in the balance you might want to duck out with five minutes left, just to make sure.
And hope its not a game like yesterday!Yes prob be better or could watch last few mins from stairs(exit) and then make a run for it when whistle blows.

Alright, gotta catch a taxi after the chelsea game to John Lennon airport, flight is at 20 past 5, kick off half 1. Would i want to be leavng the game early? Wheres the best place to get a taxi from? Cheers lads;)

Book a taxi in advance (928 3535) for 15:30 for somewhere near the ground

just get the train from sandhills or kirkdale (15 mins max from the ground)to garston and a bus to the airport 45to 60 mins max

I'd Imagine if you got a taxi outside the ground, there'd be a few Jealous Guys trying to get home, but as long as you're not on Borrowed Time, you should get home to your Woman, or maybe your Mother, in time to have a Happy Xmas (War is Over)

Order a hot air balloon to meet you in Stanley Park. If they start filling it a 2.45 it should be just right for when you get there. Take care in checking the weather reports the night before to make sure the wind is in the right direction. Try to land at the big house as if you get in the wrong air space you may get in a bit of bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.