Goodison time lapse video...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really get excited over floodlights like pathetic even telling us they new ones

Not every bit of news/info released by the club has to be 'exciting' you know.....

I love Goodison, especially under the lights. And it looks as beautiful as ever in this vid.

In short; pipe down and stop whining. Too much of that on here lately.

Last edited:
Cannot wait for a European night under these lights! I think we used to get fined by Uefa when we played at home because of issues with the stadium, so I suppose this is mainly for that.

Anything that improved the stadium can only be a good thing though. Also as a side note, the badge looks amazing in that video! Even better than the 2012 badge!

Not every bit of news/info released by the club has to 'exciting' you know.....

I love Goodison, especially under the lights. And it looks as beautiful as ever in this vid.

In short; pipe down and stop whining. Too much of that on here lately.

Clearly scouting for likes here, every evertonian loves goodison and especially night games do you think your the only one and you have to remind everyone about it too?

Yes it's not exciting and I understand that not all news will be but the club has took this a little bit far imo

Clearly scouting for likes here, every evertonian loves goodison and especially night games do you think your the only one and you have to remind everyone about it too?

Yes it's not exciting and I understand that not all news will be but the club has took this a little bit far imo

Hahaha, okay mate, whatever xx

Well you managed to remove 1 reputation point from me with you precious time this morning so clearly that sort of thing has an affect on you

Whatever. Been here since Feb 2012 and have handed out about 3 or 4 negs.

If you have a problem with me negging you, report it to the mods. I just think you've made one or two pathetic posts.

Whatever. Been here since Feb 2012 and have handed out about 3 or 4 negs.

If you have a problem with me negging you, report it to the mods. I just think you've made one or two pathetic posts.

Negging hahaha swerve that shout lid, not going to report it I just felt the club made a mountain out of a mole hill with the floodlights, then I get you being all Mr Everton on me saying " I love goodison especially at night its beautiful"

Hope you enjoy the floodlights this Saturday by the way

Negging hahaha swerve that shout lid, not going to report it I just felt the club made a mountain out of a mole hill with the floodlights, then I get you being all Mr Everton on me saying " I love goodison especially at night its beautiful"

Hope you enjoy the floodlights this Saturday by the way

Yeah, massive mountain out of a molehill. There was no need for the interview with the lampposts, and they should never have called the bulbs to a presser.

I think it's you who has made the mountain out of a molehill regarding a very short video clip.

Yeah, massive mountain out of a molehill. There was no need for the interview with the lampposts, and they should never have called the bulbs to a presser.

I think it's you who has made the mountain out of a molehill regarding a very short video clip.

Maybe I have over a short video but why bring lamp posts into it clearly an obsession with them an things tied up to them me thinks

Anyone else notice in this video (if you look really closely!) that the advertising boards that cover up Archibald Leitch's ironwork in between the Upper and Lower Gwladys have been removed this season.

Seen it mentioned in this article on the official site too:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/08/21/goodison-s-summer-upgrade

I'm a sucker for that beautiful criss-cross blue and white all the way across the Bullens Road, so I'm made up to see that they've restored it at the street end too.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on Saturday!

I love the Leitch crosses too. I've always thought we should add the crosses to the lip of the Top Balcony (and of course should we ever go double decker there, at the Park End too).

Status
Not open for further replies.