Goodison Supper Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is and always has been terrible. Like 99% of the food offerings in and around Goodison. Street food of this type should long since have been banned. Hopefully we'll step up a notch at BMD.
Dunno mate...I think everything has its place and going so far as banning it seems a tad extreme.

Personally think seeing a young Evertonian with his bobble hat on and a bag ofchips before the game has a romance to it.

Took yer life in your hands eating one of these in the 70's.

Bankruptcy-Ahead-sign-577474b35f9b585875cbe782.jpg

It is and always has been terrible. Like 99% of the food offerings in and around Goodison. Street food of this type should long since have been banned. Hopefully we'll step up a notch at BMD.
The takeaways/cafs on Goodison Road are pretty crap, just survive off the match day trade. Few decent places on County if you cba with walking down (Woffle favourite recently does great burgers).

I thought this was about me then eh.

Got sold end of last season. I know one of the family very well. Was passed to family friends but it’s been a mess since and I feel a name change is required tbh. I want to distant myself from another business disaster.
Can't you talk family into buying it back.
Was always a pleasant part of matchday no matter how busy they were

Can't you talk family into buying it back.
Was always a pleasant part of matchday no matter how busy they were
Sadly the dad died and it was too much for the mum/wife which is why it was sold. Agree we’ve not been bit seen some people walking out and the food looks rank to how it was. Same as you I loved going for a scran before the match

Status
Not open for further replies.