Good time to play chelsea

We are crap, but unpredictable crap so (despite your dreadful record at SB over the last 30 years) I reckon you’ll have as good a chance as you’ve had in recent years.

Honestly mate no, you could put out your entire under 21 team, and we would still struggle.

The worst Everton team for many a long year.

You will have no worries.

Why are you focusing on Chelsea, Marc (love your songs by the way)? We have Bournemouth, Newcastle United, and Burnley to play before we even get to that game.
I am personally laser focused on our 3rd pre season warm up game against Austrian sheep farmer fc. Life is better when you focus on attainable goals.

Chelsea have an 8 day break before the Everton game on 15th April. Fa cup semi final isn't until 5 days later on April 20th

Chelsea have an 8 day break before the Everton game on 15th April. Fa cup semi final isn't until 5 days later on April 20th
I was thinking more of Chelsea resting some first team players against us ready for there semi- final
We done it many years ago v Leeds before a semi- final against Man utd

I was thinking more of Chelsea resting some first team players against us ready for there semi- final
We done it many years ago v Leeds before a semi- final against Man utd
Fair enough mate. Wasn't sure had the games been moved since but ya they might rest some as they don't have anything to play for in the league with the cup being the only route into Europe for them.