Golden Dive (No, not Felix. The other one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamo Martinez

Player Valuation: £70m
In what minute do you think Louise will get her penalty in the Derby?
Place your bets.

I'm going for the 34th minute.

Somewhere in my heart there is a star that shines for Everton. That star is called optimism and I think we'll beat the [Poor language removed] 4-2

I'm going for a 88th-minute heartbreaker.

Would be nice, if and when he does dive for a penalty, for it to be early on, Howard to save it and that to spur the crowd to cheer us on to victory over the ****e.

COYB lads!

83rd minute when fellaini has enough of him and puts the elbow in knocking those goofy rabbit teeth clean out

His first dive will come early on just to test the water with the, no doubt, weak official. The outcome of this blatant cheating will lay the foundations for the rest of the game.

His first dive will come early on because he can't not dive. It's like salmon swimming upstream.

Be positive, the referee will see through his theatrics, book him for simulation (diving) and will send him off early in the second half. Fortunately, by that time we will be 2 goals up.

his first dive will be the first time he touches the ball. it will be in the centre circle. he won't get in our box enough to win a penalty

...YOU WILL DIE

not sure why im referencing rocky 4

Yep he got a penalty in the Rodwell red card game, Jagielka from behind i think it was.

Yer was exactly the same as the one skertel gave away against WBA. But ironically enuff the ****e are still complain it wasn't a pen.

Tbh I believe at the miniute you could boot the little rat ****er back out of the area and not get a pen. Doubt he's going to get one for a long time.

He will dive, have no doubts about that.... Will we get the rub of the green or will the ref continue to form and rob us again? It's not gonna be pretty that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.