Going to be lonely at Palace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got row 34 yesterday, Footballground.com guide says "strongly advise fans not to buy tickets the back ten rows (40-49)" because TV gantry in the way. About 2,000 away seats. I would give the box office a call.

See you there!

Im on 44, so Im hoping it is dead so I can have the pick of the seats nearer the front! My mate's a Norwich fan, he was on 49 on Saturday and sent me a pic of his view...

12986947_10153548493800098_7369325855223134124_n.jpg

The cringe is strong with that video.

Also with these Toronto fans singing "the referee is a ***self pleasure advocate***" outside a ground when the game isn't even live, let alone being littered with bad ref decisions.

Win we go up to 11th, lose we drop to 15th.

Big game for both teams tomorrow, Pardew in his presser saying he won't sign a new contract untill he knows there safe in the prem, he's hoping to get to 40 points by beating us! Can't believe that where actually still trying to get to 40 points and Martinez doesn't seem to think it's a big deal

Hats off to every blue making the trip down tomorrow. I'm going but staying in Croydon as got an appointment in Croydon on Thursday morning (OK, I manufactured it). The fans going back are looking at getting home at 3am at best and as we all know we're just not very good right now. Real commitment that.

Status
Not open for further replies.