ST
Cenk Tosun
Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Oumar Niasse

Total players: 27
Players culled so far: 19
Players purchased so far: 7

Players Out :
Robles, Garbutt(Loan), Mori, Rooney, Klaassen, Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan), Williams, Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Besic(Loan), Bolasie(Loan), Sandro(Loan).

Pennington(TBC), Browning(TBC), Galloway(TBC).

My preliminary analysis says we look light in quality in the 3 CM positions (have to assume minimal contribution from young Beni+Dowell and perma crock McCarthy) and at ST (need someone top drawer and have Tosun be the sub/backup instead)

My preliminary analysis says we look light in quality in the 3 CM positions (have to assume minimal contribution from young Beni+Dowell and perma crock McCarthy) and at ST (need someone top drawer and have Tosun be the sub/backup instead)

Midfield and up top is a concern for me, lacking in real quality and depth, its not terrible by any means, but they would certainly be the 2 areas I would be looking at improving when possible.

Why is Pennington on the TBC list? He’s one more injury or red card away from being a first choice CB (as terrifying as that may be).

Why is Pennington on the TBC list? He’s one more injury or red card away from being a first choice CB (as terrifying as that may be).

I thought he might have gone on loan, but I suppose with Jags being suspended and Keane and Mina possibly out for a few weeks he is indeed close to being called upon.

Will see if hes still here in 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.