Goals Shots Set Pieces Scorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who was the last player to score a direct free kick for us? Was it Digne against Lincoln in that cup game?

This indeed, too many free kicks & corners are wasted by us...

Chances to score goals are at a premium so set pieces should be worked at & practiced all the time we could do a lot better than we have this season...

Onanna on the near post would be constant threat with flick ons & glances towards the goal...

Following shots in with intensity & purpose would also be fruitful if we could only shoot more accurately & more often...

More goals from our midfielders & other squad players is also needed...

Thread title is so good that I’m not gonna bother reading the first post.

Thread title.....

Can not be ignored we need to score more goals...

Been a problem for a number of years....

Our forward line attack force in one of the weakest in the premiership...

Lack of players getting forward in the box & scoring goals is glaringly obvious....

Lack of shots, variation of set piece, shooting outside the box & following in is all lacking....

We are not a million miles away but we Have seen an improvement in defence & midfield we just need more of a threat going forward......

Cmon Frank

Thread title.....

Can not be ignored we need to score more goals...

Been a problem for a number of years....

Our forward line attack force in one of the weakest in the premiership...

Lack of players getting forward in the box & scoring goals is glaringly obvious....

Lack of shots, variation of set piece, shooting outside the box & following in is all lacking....

We are not a million miles away but we Have seen an improvement in defence & midfield we just need more of a threat going forward......

Cmon Frank
I believe I made my position clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.