Getting back to Piccadilly after the game Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC sexy xxx

Player Valuation: £35m
I'm booked on the 19:08 train back to lime st. The man Utd train station doesn't seem to be open judging by the trainline.com .What's the quickest and easiest way back after the game? I've walked in the past but can't remember how long it takes? Usually go in a car or coach it's about 10 years since I got the train to Utd .

I'm booked on the 19:08 train back to lime st. The man Utd train station doesn't seem to be open judging by the trainline.com .What's the quickest and easiest way back after the game? I've walked in the past but can't remember how long it takes? Usually go in a car or coach it's about 10 years since I got the train to Utd .
I might be wrong but I don't think the Man Utd station comes up on the train websites usually, even when the service is running. They've usually got notice boards in Piccadilly with the times pinned up on the day.

if you intend to get the train from the utd station youll have to leave at least 15 mins from the end,
if you leave any later youll still be queueing an hour later,
the station is right outside the away end,if you manage to get on the one that leaves at the final whistle or just before youll be back in central Manchester by 6pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.