Getting a chinese player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bundy

Player Valuation: £35m
I think it would be a good business move. The most populous country on earth and football mad. I think it would boost revenue via merchandise sale etc.

Rubbish idea, i mean it hasnt helped Man Utd, they never go to Asia on sell out tours for Millions of pounds, what we need are more Tony Hibberts.

We signed a Chinese player, and it failed. He's somewhere in Sheffield isn't he? Man U are famous all over the world, that's why they sell out Asia tours. Nothing to do with Sun Jee Park, or whatever.

not only did we sign a chinese player, we signed supposedly THE chinese player, the pin-up boy of chinese football, the beckam og beijing:oops: that was what i read anyway at the time. if that was the case and we couldnt sell the merchandise then there's no chance.

let the chinese buy us, we take youth players and develop them for their national team, take the national team and use them in reserves etc, and the women. we scratch their backs, they build us a birdsnest, and sell us noodles at 1/2 time. bill can put west end shows on of chinese operas and we win everything apart from the world cup that they win. it's a simple solution really.

we do have a lot of fans in asia, maybe not the kids but those that remember us in the 80's, i met asians that were blues all over the place, not as many as ushited though, watched us beat them (cue big dunc twirling his shirt) with a whole bar of ushited malaysians, they took it well tbh:D

The only problem with getting a chinese player in is that, as soon as we get one in, we'll want another a few hours later

The only problem with getting a chinese player in is that, as soon as we get one in, we'll want another a few hours later

If you had said it like this:

The only problem with getting a chinese in is that, as soon as we get one, we'll want another a few hours later

But like your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.