gerard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrard is a cheat and he dives constantly, and one could say he got a player sent off today - regardless of whether or not that player should have been sent off earlier. he also followed through when he shouldn't have.

Worthy of a discussion in my eyes. I wouldn't want a player like Gerrard in my team. A ******* hypocrite and a generally horrible person.

Top Post of the day. Sums him up to a tee.;)

Has talent ,childhood Evertonian, but to me he a wolf in sheeps clothing. Can't stand to look at him.

Gerrard is a cheat and he dives constantly, and one could say he got a player sent off today - regardless of whether or not that player should have been sent off earlier. he also followed through when he shouldn't have.

Worthy of a discussion in my eyes. I wouldn't want a player like Gerrard in my team. A ******* hypocrite and a generally horrible person.

Yakubu or Pienaar never dive do they?

Pienaar threw in a horrible tackle today too.

Who do you hate more: Gerrard or Moyes?

Hang on, Moyes is Scottish. Got it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Top Post of the day. Sums him up to a tee.;)

Has talent ,childhood Evertonian, but to me he a wolf in sheeps clothing. Can't stand to look at him.

Not a childhood Evertonian.

Yakubu or Pienaar never dive do they?

Pienaar threw in a horrible tackle today too.

Who do you hate more: Gerrard or Moyes?

Hang on, Moyes is Scottish. Got it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Beyond the realms of sense now you. Yak and Pienaar do dive, as does the precious Arteta - but they don't make a point of criticising players who do dive, and to me knowledge have not got a player sent off.

When was he in the Everton youth team?

Well checked with my nephew who lives on merseyside said he never supported Everton as a kid or played youth team for the blues. The mis understanding is his mums brother (uncle) was a massive Evertonian and paraded him one time in a NEC Everton top. His dad was pissed and told him never wear it again. I do remember years ago him in a blue shirt. Also, ****ged for being a Bryan Robson fan and wearing a Ure shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.