Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
especially when you compare us to that other lot across the park. Their transfer record is utterly shambolic. In the past couple years, only Coutinho has proven value for money. Beyond that, I'm really stretching to come up with anyone that made me think, "yeah, that's a good bit of business".
That lad Balotelli was a good bit of business in the comedy sense
Kept me endlessly entertained

Great value for a player of his quality/potential.

The two signings so far will probably have no problem bedding in.
Agree I think they are excellent additions for our small transfer kitty
They are good players with the potential to be great if Bobby can get his managerial mojo back

image.jpg

You can shove your 'Loan Sham' headline up your arse.

KOFF West Ham, can't wait for your demise.

they're showing a bit of ambition with the names branded about tbh - let's hope they have a horror season after paying way over the odds for players who fail to perform. should still be rotting in the championship like shefff utd are tbh.

Havent read the details but 4.3 mill is an absolute bargain for this lad, more talent that sterling, well done to everton on this, gives me some hope the gaffer can still turn things around and ditch his one winger no pace ways

I didn't think this day would happen it's a good day to be a blue. Future looks bright Gerry, Barkley stones Besic garbutt lukaku Cleverley McCarthy , then there is the even younger lot Ledson Galloway henen dowell etc

Status
Not open for further replies.