Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that nothing should be sacrosanct. I just feel that in regards to his media presence that this is most likely a calculated move - I feel that way because of how well he generally conducts himself in the media. I could, of course, be wrong, but I feel like people are too quick to assume that these comments mean that we're throwing in the towel for Lukaku.
I didn't say we had or that we're going to until the death, which made the comment a bizarre one imo.

I'm just passing on what I have been told mate I'm not trying to raise hopes or nothing
He said we are confident he will be back here for the season

Suarez was looking like he could go to Barca but even if Deulofeu goes on loan again it probably won't be to us.

Still think Suarez could end up at Barcelona without Deulofeu going anywhere since Alexis & Tello are likely to move on...Lucho trusts cantera players, especially those he's already worked with

Deulofeu-Rafinha.jpg

Still think Suarez could end up at Barcelona without Deulofeu going anywhere since Alexis & Tello are likely to move on...Lucho trusts cantera players, especially those he's already worked with

Deulofeu-Rafinha.jpg

While you are probably right, doing this with the 2 returning players, is a process they stick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.