Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mate.

Spain won the European world super league cup with no strikers and now finally we have the players to do the same.

Mcgeady is shocking mate and will be. Obviously you're going to come back and say he hasn't played in months but you can just tell lets be honest. Same with Kone

You'll see. When did you realise jelavic was crap mate? was you one of them people thinking he could become good again?

I still believe that Jela can come good for us. It's just a confidence issue and after he wins the golden boot at the World Cup,....eh?...what's that you say?....HULL?....when did that happen FFS?!!!

you'll see ijjy, you'll ALLLLL see! come on ijjy catch up!

goodness me ste, this is all opinions, but saying mcgeady is shocking cos 'you can just tell' is not the greatest piece of analysis, writing of players after a couple of games is crazy..kone makes more sense as people have seen him play in the premiership for a year

you'll see ijjy, you'll ALLLLL see! come on ijjy catch up!

goodness me ste, this is all opinions, but saying mcgeady is shocking cos 'you can just tell' is not the greatest piece of analysis, writing of players after a couple of games is crazy..kone makes more sense as people have seen him play in the premiership for a year

Ok. Just wait mate. Everton fans have changed a lot since RM has been in charge and I'm not liking. back to original topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.