Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was tongue in cheek you absolute parcel.

so was mine .... you massive package. :)

On a serious note, as a player and ability wise he is a no brainer . He’s be expensive , massively expensive and I I would be willing to pay it if he still had the desire , hunger and didn’t miss so many games. Sadly he looks like he’s coasting to the end of his career and it can be argued that he can’t even be bothered to play football anymore. I guess if he did have the hunger etc he wouldn’t be thinking of leaving Madrid and wouldn’t want to come here anyway so basically , I would love a fit and hungry bake here for whatever it would cost. Sadly a hungry and fit bale wouldn’t consider us in a million years, only the lazy, money motivated, uninterested bake would consider us and I wouldn’t want that version here

Unless Usmanov can buy him through one of his companies , pay all of his expenses and his salaries and then loan him to us then we are not signing Bale, Coutinho, James or any other expensive big name.

Unless Usmanov can buy him through one of his companies , pay all of his expenses and his salaries and then loan him to us then we are not signing Bale, Coutinho, James or any other expensive big name.

not too sure how much we will be impacted by this virus, we will obviously there be many worse off fire to hate receipt and revenue gearing

Status
Not open for further replies.