Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should still answer his question

Unfortunately mate I dont have all the answers to lifes problems - but one thing I do know is that when you have consistently one of the worst injury records in the league year in year out and have players picking up 8 week+ lay offs on the training ground often in higher frequency than on the actual pitch then something is wrong with the medical/fitness departments.

I just dont buy all this bad luck nonsense. We obviously have form for signing crock players but players like Baines, Barkley etc. have also been victim to our game of thrones training ground.

Unfortunately mate I dont have all the answers to lifes problems - but one thing I do know is that when you have consistently one of the worst injury records in the league year in year out and have players picking up 8 week+ lay offs on the training ground often in higher frequency than on the actual pitch then something is wrong with the medical/fitness departments.

I just dont buy all this bad luck nonsense. We obviously have form for signing crock players but players like Baines, Barkley etc. have also been victim to our game of thrones training ground.
It's a head scratcher, that's for sure.

Like you, it can't believe it's all down to 'bad luck.'

It's a head scratcher, that's for sure.

Like you, it can't believe it's all down to 'bad luck.'

Then you throw in Bolasie being told to run off a ruptured knee ligament and Iwobi pulling his hammie last season and was running around holding it for about 10 minutes before we decided to sub him off - something cant be right.

And? Been reading GOT since 2009. Used to come on for LCAB's Sunday Sermons back in the day, and more recently for Chico's and now Goat's match previews.

Anyway, even if I'd only been lurking for 2 weeks, I've seen plenty of evidence in that time to show me that you, amongst others, chat absolute balls.

So, come on, what should be the plan of action for this "complete overhaul" of the medical dept. that you claim is needed?

Well played my son. I anoint you Saint John the Baptist (from Bootle).
God bless you.

John 10:41
And many came to him. And they said, “John did no sign, but everything that John said about this man was true.”

We never achieve because there is no pressure from the top down nor from the fans to improve and those who do voice concerns are labelled bed wetters etc.

No pressure from the top? We have had 7 different managers in 4 years! Getting sacked after a year or so is pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.