Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I must agree I worded my answer wrong.

Out of the 2 players I would go for Allan cos he's a midfielder.

Would I prefer a younger player with more of an "upside" to Allan? Defo.

Would I rather sign a CM than a CB, 100%.

The post you answered was a reply to a post about giving Napoli £10mil in addition to signing Allan at €25-30mil.

Which is madness.

if thats the deal or Gabriel then...

Dont ever recall declaring love for Delph, but hey ho.

Admit it :p

Yet again we have midfield

No ones saying centre mids arent needed. Its a comparison of Allan and Gabriel, read back to what i was responding to.

I think you could get both for not much more 35m euros. Sangare price will have went down this year

Sangare £12mil
Soumare £25-30mil
Zakaria £35mil

Would be my guess.

No ones saying centre mids arent needed. Its a comparison of Allan and Gabriel, read back to what i was responding to.

I did Zatman, and it was irrelevant because our CM is championship standard. So it’s simple

1. CM (or 2) younger than Allan but good enough to start
2. Young CM to develop and Allan
3. Allan

999. The lid who can’t make his mind up

Always go for the player who slots straight into the team and can be a fixture for many years or have big resale for FFP.

Allan is a very good player in Italy but 29 and has to adapt. We could actually bring in 2 players for the same price.

If Allan signs then brilliant but theres other possibly better options around...Soumare, Zakaria, Sangare to name 3.

If Gabriel signs then on paper its a perfect fit.

Id rather have Gabriel.

lol yes.
Still no

I did Zatman, and it was irrelevant because our CM is championship standard. So it’s simple

1. CM (or 2) younger than Allan but good enough to start
2. Young CM to develop and Allan
3. Allan

999. The lid who can’t make his mind up

If it was Zakaria / Tonali OR Gabriel then ok its a bit of a struggle.

i mean for me its not only CM...its CB RB RW as well...and thats ignoring Pickford.

If we going to sign players then no matter which position of the 4 they should have the Richarlison type profile and potential...or better.

I feel Gabriel has that while Allan doesnt.

Also wasn't Sangare crap last season for a team that got relegated from the French farmers league? I understand his potential but I don't see what he offers different from Gbamin, who he also appears to be worse than currently.

Soumare is a different conversation but he and Allan are probably going to cost you about the same.

Why are some getting worried on here that if we sign a CB we won’t sign midfielders? Why one position or the other? Yes Midfielders are a must but other positions need strengthening to and to suit Carlo’s tactics.

Have I missed something and we are only allowed to sign 1 player this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.