Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this squad? No.
Gabriel is an upgrade on Keane or Mina
Allan is an upgrade on Davies or Siggy

It should be clear which is more important to bring in
Literally have no midfield Zat

Always go for the player who slots straight into the team and can be a fixture for many years or have big resale for FFP.

Allan is a very good player in Italy but 29 and has to adapt. We could actually bring in 2 players for the same price.

If Allan signs then brilliant but theres other possibly better options around...Soumare, Zakaria, Sangare to name 3.

If Gabriel signs then on paper its a perfect fit.

Id rather have Gabriel.

lol yes.

And they appear to have beaten Everton to his signature, at least as far as Venerato is concerned.

“I can give you with absolute certainty that after Osimhen, Napoli has placed the second purchase, it is Gabriel from Lille,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss, relayed by Il Napoli Online.

“The Brazilian defender will come for 25 million, all settled, they’ve mocked Ancelotti’s Everton."

MOCKED???????

Always go for the player who slots straight into the team and can be a fixture for many years or have big resale for FFP.

Allan is a very good playedlr in Italy but 29 and has to adapt. We could actually bring in 2 players for the same price.

If Allan signs then brilliant but theres other possibly better options around...Soumare, Zakaria, Sangare to name 3.

Id rather have Gabriel.

lol yes.

Thankfully nobody will agree with your statement.

Both Soumare and Sangare for same price as Allan no brainer. Both have big potential resale value too. Zakaria too expensive I think but is exactly what we need.

Yeah I must agree I worded my answer wrong.

Out of the 2 players I would go for Allan cos he's a midfielder.

Would I prefer a younger player with more of an "upside" to Allan? Defo.

Would I rather sign a CM than a CB, 100%.

And they appear to have beaten Everton to his signature, at least as far as Venerato is concerned.

“I can give you with absolute certainty that after Osimhen, Napoli has placed the second purchase, it is Gabriel from Lille,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss, relayed by Il Napoli Online.

“The Brazilian defender will come for 25 million, all settled, they’ve mocked Ancelotti’s Everton."

MOCKED???????

https://www.wordreference.com/iten/beffato The primary translation on this is `Get the better of´... which makes a lot more sense

Yeah I must agree I worded my answer wrong.

Out of the 2 players I would go for Allan cos he's a midfielder.

Would I prefer a younger player with more of an "upside" to Allan? Defo.

Would I rather sign a CM than a CB, 100%.

Thats why you love delph i guess...

Allan is a very good player in Italy but 29 and has to adapt. We could actually bring in 2 players for the same price.

Id rather have Gabriel.

lol yes.

Yet again we have no midfield

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.