Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hassle fee transfers that don't take an age and a soap opera, I seen the other lot linked to a Greek left back yesterday morning, signed and sealed by this evening. No nonsense.

They’ve been linked with him for at least a month, also it’s a low profile signing, is it really surprising that the league champions are able to wrap up a £10m deal for a back up left back in a quick manner?

We’re trying to convince players who are above our level to join us, with nothing to tempt them but good money and Carlo Ancelotti. To top it off we’re competing for their signatures against clubs with European football.

I’m sure Brands could very quickly wrap up a deal for someone who is currently at our level, but then we wouldn’t improve would we?

Brands needs this for optics, something Evertonians don’t tolerate is overpaid excuse makers.
JS64453285.jpg

Is this guy actually that good? My fear is we become overly focused on getting him and maybe miss out on somebody else who would have jumped at the chance to play for us.

I dunno about this, he seemed all eager and now isn't as other clubs are sniffing. I may be naive here but I want player who want to play for the club.

I dunno about this, he seemed all eager and now isn't as other clubs are sniffing. I may be naive here but I want player who want to play for the club.
Nice sentiments but the days when good players came to us because of who we are, are long gone.
It's all about the money now, but I totally agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.