Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything solid to suggest he hasn’t made his mind up though? The biggest issue is we haven’t agreed a fee with Lille.

No clue mate. Fair bet he has his preferences and he's waiting for it to be boxed off.

It's not in his or his agents interest to box the deal of early is it?

Yerry Mina 2 this. Everton need to hold their nerve/don't pay silly money and have a date in mind they move on.

In this day and age I'd expect us to have 2 or more options, from each of the top 5 leagues, for every position we're looking at...if we don't, that's the bigger problem.

That's 10+ for every position; I'd love to see how it's managed.

** EDIT ** And I'm thinking of a list of players deemed ready to throw in from the start, nevermind utility/development/youth.

Last edited:

In this day and age I'd expect us to have 2 or more options, from each of the top 5 leagues, for every position we're looking at...if we don't, that's the bigger problem.

That's 10+ for every position; I'd love to see how it's managed.

** EDIT ** And I'm thinking of a list of players deemed ready to throw in from the start, nevermind utility/development/youth.

And when you go down the list and get to Iwobi, you've gone too far and you just don't buy anyone/start the list again.

Status
Not open for further replies.