Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our fanbase are as much to blame for the last 25 years as Kenwrong himself.

Funny how soon as fans turned he magically finally found a buyer in Moshiri when he had been searching high and low for decades when fans were clapping and backing him but to no avail.

Even now he wont just do the honourable thing and fully step aside.
Eh? The fans turned after the failed stadium moved circa 10 years earlier, and 2010-2012 period of spending absolutely no money

Eh? The fans turned after the failed stadium moved circa 10 years earlier, and 2010-2012 period of spending absolutely no money

I think a portion did mate however there were still a sizable amount that believed he was at the minimum worth keeping as we "didnt want a Venkys"

I think the Walton Hall plans and Martinez's 3rd season ultimately turned the majority into the belief that we were going nowhere under him then after a decade of 24/7 search Moshiri came in within months of discontent.

The same guy saying united are talking to Gabriel is now saying they are after another CB from France

And i guess this is why Gabriel is waiting to see if anything better comes off...anything better than Everton. His agent must be talking to all the big teams to see if any goes for him and if not there is always everton. This is what I meant in another post to be decisive. Just tell him ok and move to the next target.

And i guess this is why Gabriel is waiting to see if anything better comes off...anything better than Everton. His agent must be talking to all the big teams to see if any goes for him and if not there is always everton. This is what I meant in another post to be decisive. Just tell him ok and move to the next target.
Pretty much tired of this guy now, been going on since January and if he was signing then he would already be signed up by now. Hate everton in the transfer window we have as much pulling power as a dead horse. This forum is going to damage people's mental health, expect nothing then anything decent will be a nice surprise, but don't get your hopes up. Poor carlo is about to see it for himself.

Our fanbase are as much to blame for the last 25 years as Kenwrong himself.

Funny how soon as fans turned he magically finally found a buyer in Moshiri when he had been searching high and low for decades when fans were clapping and backing him but to no avail.

Even now he wont just do the honourable thing and fully step aside.

No, what's funny is he "found" a buyer, when a buyer was happy to keep him around.

Don't be fooled in thinking he's not had an interest before Moshiri. Fella cost us Kings Dock over the fact he wouldn't let Gregg in the door a little.

But this is a thread about Gabriel from Lille, and his potential transfer to Everton, lets talk about that.

Look forward to him strolling out from the back playing incisive through balls to Digne around his opposite full back

Pretty much tired of this guy now, been going on since January and if he was signing then he would already be signed up by now. Hate everton in the transfer window we have as much pulling power as a dead horse. This forum is going to damage people's mental health, expect nothing then anything decent will be a nice surprise, but don't get your hopes up. Poor carlo is about to see it for himself.
Liz Hurley. That'll cheer you up.

I feel like there are a lot of parallels between this and when we signed Mina. That saga dragged on for ages without a peep from the club so still hopeful we’ll sign this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.