Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t understand the mentality of our fans sometimes, I can only think they’ve been let down in the past and are desperate for positive transfer news. I hope you continue to share your info in the future.

Maybe betted away loads of money based on itk info which went south at the 11th hour/was a jarg wum.

I won a lot of money years back on the martinez appointment, I'd have been peed off it it didn't happen but would never have hounded the itk's on here for the updates.

I’m not looking for ITK status on GOT, I just occasionally share what I get told from a very reliable source, Most the time I am reluctant to share because I know and have seen what it can be like on here when anyone shares info.

The stadium pics was solid info to share because I had photo evidence, with transfers it can be not as solid and many things can go wrong but I have been told Gabriel & Allan are close to being done.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday even if I don’t post everyday. I love reading people’s opinions on here and looking for any transfer talk I’m not privy to.

I’m just an Evertonian like you all that loves and wants the best for our club.
I mean, you have to know you are going to get SOME abuse if they don't come off. And I'm not saying it's warranted, simply saying that some people are a bit OTT when someone passes on somethign whether that be true or a windup. Personally I don't care either way as it's at least a bit entertaining.

Except for the esk. Arrogant tit was mocking people for questioning why Witsel was taking 6 weeks after his "announcement"...

We all call him Gabby I would imagine.

What has she got to do with it?

0_Gabby-Logan.jpg

I’m not looking for ITK status on GOT, I just occasionally share what I get told from a very reliable source, Most the time I am reluctant to share because I know and have seen what it can be like on here when anyone shares info.

The stadium pics was solid info to share because I had photo evidence, with transfers it can be not as solid and many things can go wrong but I have been told Gabriel & Allan are close to being done.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday even if I don’t post everyday. I love reading people’s opinions on here and looking for any transfer talk I’m not privy to.

I’m just an Evertonian like you all that loves and wants the best for our club.

I'm going to decorate your account with ITK flashing lights and make your posts auto sign off with "SAUCED OFF MY T...." *Checks if @AndyC is online*

Status
Not open for further replies.