Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah...my favourite bit of an Everton transfer saga.
The bit where people start moaning that X player will never choose us, they'll go somewhere else. Everton will mess it up. Why would he want to join us etc. If he chooses the mega-rich CL club over us it will definitely be Everton's fault.

The same people, if the player signs, will be the first to pounce on his every half-mistake and claim signing him was a huge error.

I’ve just been looking and seen
Jones has signed a new contract to take him to 2023, Bailly has extended to 2022 and Rojo is contracted to 2021.

Obviously they are protecting their interests. And maybe pre covid they thought they would get 20 to 30 mil for some of them, they got no chance now

Roma are already playing hardball over Smalling. I don’t see Utd going for a CB until at least 2 are out the door.

The bit where people start moaning that X player will never choose us, they'll go somewhere else. Everton will mess it up. Why would he want to join us etc. If he chooses the mega-rich CL club over us it will definitely be Everton's fault.

The same people, if the player signs, will be the first to pounce on his every half-mistake and claim signing him was a huge error.
THATS GOT!

Who knows, we will see in time. Remember Utd wanted Mina 2yrs ago according to the media

And they have Maguire, lindelof, smalling, Jones, Baily, Rojo(is he still there) and the young lad Tuanzebe.

I would imagine Utd will see if they can sign Sancho first and go from there.

Did Utd actually make an offer for him though? I don’t recall any news about them submitting an offer and having it accepted?

Let’s be honest here, they will sign him and we will get one of their defenders off your list.

Annoys me, not one player in world football anymore gets linked to just one club. Every twitter rubbish has it, and our fans always moan and start fretting. It was the same with mina, same with kean... I could go on and on for years. Some players chose us over much bigger clubs and some never actually have another club in for them anyway. Pointless putting our club down based on guys making things up on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.