Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I view it is we have 3 PL level CB’s and 1 PL level midfielder fit.

Say we only have £50m to spend this window I’m sure as Hell not buying a CB.
Lately I'm doubtful we even have that much.
It would be very Everton of us to blow our load for Silva and Koeman and be left with pennies for Ancelotti.

It would be very Everton of us to blow our load for Silva and Koeman and be left with pennies for Ancelotti.
If the media reports are correct about us being after Immobile , then we must have much more to spend than that , as he alone would take up nearly all of that. Having said , that who believes sports media reports ?

I’m confused. We desperately wanted a centre half last year and everyone went mad when we didn’t get one, we’ve defended like a drain all year, and we ended the season with a lanky school kid filling in there next to a bloke everyone’s called a donkey for 3 years, and now people are surprised we want to sign a centre half?
I'm looking at it from the angle that we've barely got much money to blow due to covid and various other reasons and "if" our first signing would be a 27m CB when in my eyes CM/RW/RB is far more important then yeah I'm a little worried, Obviously it's all just assumptions on my end since Usmanov could be just lashing money at us from god knows where.

Reckon we’ve got at least treble that, and that’s if i‘m being pessimistic and thinking that the centre half isn’t out of the jan/summer fund

Everything points to an Uzbek, even if you try to ignore it

Are we expecting a decision "this week" i mean it is friday.

Most excited ive been about a transfer since we signed Richarlison.

And he came here on that promise ,sorry Carlo it’s £50 and you’ve got to get Everton top 6 with Tom Davies and Gylfi Sigurdsson in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.