Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE8536E6-2616-445B-ABBF-C234722724DD.png

Hmm when have I seen this before..?? Think it was that reinier lad?

We were in for Reinier, there wasn't a doubt about that hence why he followed us all and players. Unfortunately if a Brazilian is offered Everton or Real Madrid then the answer is obvious.

...Football Insider quote an ‘Everton source’ suggesting the deal is collapsing because Lile and Everton cannot agree a fee. Everton prepared to pay £20m with add-ons, Lille want £30m.

Everton have agreed a lucrative 5 year deal with the player.
I see you creeping back to become the transfer connoisseur :) Welcome back almighty one!

He should only be bought if one of Keane or Mina is moved on, and the chances of it being Keane are virtually non-existent since he's been one of our best players under Ancellotti. He'll probably be offered a new deal at some point next season.

That leaves Mina to be sold. I do rate him and would not look to actively sell him but his injury problems are a concern and he'll probably still fetch a decent enough fee.

I'm happy enough with Kean, Mina, Holgate and Branthwaite though. We have much bigger problems around the squad than those 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.