Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally can’t believe he’s decided to become an accountant this summer after thinking he was Wayne Lineker for the past two.

He spent £30 Million on Delph and Iwobi.

He now won’t pay £25 for Gabriel? Hope he turns out to be Maldini myself.

Don’t worry though we don’t need a CB, because we like to make things up in our heads to make ourselves feel better.

“Keane has been really good” yeah Michael Keane has been really good because we don’t have a midfield and have had to play a deep line, buy a midfield he will he asked to do what he has shown he can’t.

Anyway carry on lads our road to Total insignificance Continues, next to join the train Jesse Lingard.
lol lol lol Jesus christ all this because we're not signing him.

Literally can’t believe he’s decided to become an accountant this summer after thinking he was Wayne Lineker for the past two.

Don’t worry though we don’t need a CB, because we like to make things up in our heads to make ourselves feel better.

“Keane has been really good” yeah Michael Keane has been really good because we don’t have a midfield and have had to play a deep line, buy a midfield he will he asked to do what he has shown he can’t.

Anyway carry on lads our road to Total insignificance Continues, next to join the train Jesse Lingard.

Pretty much spot on there IF we dont sign him...

Lets see what happens and who we sign instead if we dont get him.

Inappropriate Behaviour

Oh my christ lol you've managed to hit a new level of idiot with this post somehow.

Have you ever considered the possibility that he's been told by the board how much he has to spend this Summer?

Behave yourself lad, you're looking like a big wet dildo here. I'm sure Brands and the board are aligned that we need to improve the squad, within the budget we have available. No shock that a player has decided to hold out for better offers from Napoli and Arsenal rather than commit to signing for us.

I agree I don't expect them to be throwing £100 million a season at us - but this season simply isnt the summer to be reigning in the spending when you look at the squad of losers we have currently.

Its akin to appointing Jurgen Klopp and not spending because they gave alot of money to Woy & Todgers to waste.

I just want Everton to be successful for once and its never going to happen if we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

We all do, the only way we are going to stop shooting is to go all in with the first bid, that’s how we end up spending £28m on Bolasie, £45m on Sigurdsson, £30m on Iwobi etc. We cut that out by only spending big on areas of need (CM) and look at good players on cheap deals (Sangare etc)

Have you ever considered the possibility that he's been told by the board how much he has to spend this Summer?

Behave yourself lad, you're looking like a big wet dildo here. I'm sure Brands and the board are aligned that we need to improve the squad, within the budget we have available. No shock that a player has decided to hold out for better offers from Napoli and Arsenal rather than commit to signing for us.

The point is he’s overspent on absolute dross therefore now we can’t spend what’s needed.

He bought Alex Iwobi for £25 Million why?

He’s contributed nothing but turning up this season, that transfer is on him.

Only so long we can blame Walsh and Koeman for.

Status
Not open for further replies.