Votes: 15 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkey1001

Player Valuation: £10m
What is your current fume-level?

Attachments

• roberto-martinez-fuming-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
    roberto-martinez-fuming-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 101
Raging so much I've forgotten about the cheese and toast and burnt it which leads to emotions of anger. I am now irritable and fuming at myself that before I went past caring I had a beautiful thought of slapping Tom Cleverley

It's just a matter of waiting for the announcement and has been for weeks now. It's the waiting that's the hard part, I'm past the anger. I've accepted that it will resolve itself.

Fuming, raging, angry, embarrassed, saddened, upset, dispirited, disheartened and generally fed up with this season.

The only bright spot currently is the positivity about the future that @The Esk brings to this forum.

We've had highs and we've had lows, but the feeling tonight is as low as I can recall.

Please Mr.Moshiri, give us the manager we need to turn our team around while you clear out the deadwood and put the club back on the right track.

Some of us are getting on in years and would like to see Everton have at least one more serious tilt at silverware, but much much much more importantly, there is a whole generation of Blues who've never come close to experiencing a high like the 69/70 winning squad, the mid 80s winning squads, even the 95 cup winning team.

This isn't me/us having any sense of entitlement, it's Evertonians hoping for a reasonable future.

I thought I was past fuming once I'd got over the derby.

The SF was fully expected, and the Leicester game was met with a shrug.

But the fume returned with a vengeance tonight, bubbling here.

Status
Not open for further replies.