Fulham v Stoke. Sat 3rd Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a young Louis Saha and Sean Davis? Excellent stuff once again.

We should smash these really with Pienaar, and Mirallas playing, but Gibson needs to sort himself out. Does anyone actually know whats wrong?

Nice one Cheeks. I enjoyed that.

I like Fulham, they've got a great little cosy old stadium and play nice football. Berbatov and Ruiz are the danger men and We'll need to be tight as a ducks arse to keep a clean sheet.

2-1 Everton. Mirallas and Jelavic, and Berbatov for them.

EDIT: Oh yeah I almost forgot, "Behind Enemy Lines" on the homepage was a great read Cena, some good questions and he seemed like a nice bloke.

Superb preview again chico. Could have sworn I heard SSN say that berbatov got injured last week or am I making that up?

We better win, as this is my first game for over 13 years, and to this one I bring my 10 year old son to his first Everton game.

How long before start do we need to be there?

Fulham 2 (Hangeland and Riise(n)- Everton 3 (Jela, Felli and Osman)

I think it all depends on our midfield for us to win tomorrow.

If it's the disgusting pairing of Neville and Osman I think it's a scraped point at best.

I wish Moyes could see that it just doesn't work with those two in there together. We've been awful the past month, yet are luckily still near the top of the table.

Sort it out Moyes lad.

It's my birthday tomorrow, and going to the game so pretty much all I want is 3 points.

2-1 to us. Naismith & Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.