Positives -
Our defence is back to being boss / lucky
Godfrey remembered he used to be a professional footballer
No injuries to any of our defence

negatives -
we are incapable of passing to a team mate
we may well never score a goal again
none of our midfielders have any craft or skill when on the ball

all in all, a point is better than none, and while you can say we should have had all three, in fairness the Fulham fans could justifiably make the same claim. Looking forward, on that performance, given the times the ball just kept coming back at us. Both Spurs and City will dry hump us into oblivion.

….yep, but you’d hope a £25m striker would have a smidgen of quality. The header he missed only needed a feather touch, it demonstrated a complete lack of awareness of where he was. i described him after his debut (in the cup when he scored) as a player who would be very much hit and miss. I think he’s more miss than hit.

What you see is what you get. £25m surely gets you better.
I don't know, in this day and age you cand buy a championship striker for less than £25m. So maybe he's exactly what you get for that price.
Regardless, I agree he should have buried that header.

We have done well away from home, but of our last 8 away we have, City, Utd, arsenal, Chelsea, Brighton, Newcastle to go to. I’d our home form doesn’t improve we’re in big trouble
Oh aye, unless we magic 10 points back, as well as avoiding another points deduction, we're back in the mixer, no doubt.

The point isn't a bad point in itself. The problem is Luton are going nowhere and could very easily stretch well ahead of us over out next two tricky games.

The big concern is that our two centre forwards are in awful form. These are chances that need to go in the net and are costing us points.