Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are those lads saying we got nothing to worry about still going to hang their hats on that, a point behind Luton and they have a game in hand, our next 2 Spurs and City. God knows where we will be after them... There is no way on this earth that Everton match the points total from the 1st half of the season. If we don`t get 10 points back we are bang in trouble.

View attachment 244176
Just take it one game at a time, as a fan. It's torture otherwise.

Clean sheet away from home is always good.
We had enough more than enough chances to win that. I thought DCL did well as target man, but oh for a striker with a little bit of guile.
We have done well away from home, but of our last 8 away we have, City, Utd, arsenal, Chelsea, Brighton, Newcastle to go to. I’d our home form doesn’t improve we’re in big trouble

We simply must do something about our play in the final third of the pitch, it's just horrendous for this level of the game. We are simply no threat to the opposition and I don't think any of the other 19 teams are even remotely bothered about coming up against Danjuma, McNeil, DCL, Beto, or Harrison. I know we won't likely sign anyone but he simply MUST find a way to be more clinical at the top end.

We simply must do something about our play in the final third of the pitch, it's just horrendous for this level of the game. We are simply no threat to the opposition and I don't think any of the other 19 teams are even remotely bothered about coming up against Danjuma, McNeil, DCL, Beto, or Harrison. I know we won't likely sign anyone but he simply MUST find a way to be more clinical at the top end.

deffo