Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a bad performance with what was available but our strikers are absolutely pony, as a poster said before our strikers will relegate us.

Those misses, sitters, are absolutely criminal....

Need those 10 points back. Let's hope there are no Premier League moles serving lozza silk a dodgy breakfast or pulling fire alarms at 3am.

beto’s misses at the end were awful, but even worse was watching Godfrey wildly lashing at the ball 3 times with Beto a foot in front of him. Slapstick at its best. You couldn’t make up how comical our composure in front of goal is.

Point closer to Forest as well. If we get some points back on appeal then we’ll be above them and Luton. Would have taken a point when I saw the starting line up- disappointing we couldn’t take our chances but we’ve ground out points against Villa and Fulham when not being at our best that could be crucial come the end of the season.

…..I was actually encouraged with that given my feelings ahead of the game.

Dyche not only made us competitive, he set us up to have a Chance of winning. Sure, it could’ve gone either way but if we had that quality in the top third it’s a game we should’ve won.

Going Godfrey MoM, looking much more like his old self.