Match Thread Fulham v Everton - Team prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you agree why
did you moan
about or? now you agree
You say moan, my original post said I don`t think we can win with that team and I agreed it would be hard to pick a team with that squad.
1706642192069.png

1706642257748.png

Hi guys just a small note. As this community is for everyone, and I include people who read and don’t post, can we ask that as fully grown adults we stop ourselves from going too extreme with our reactions should Everton suffer an expected defeat tonight. If you keep you can’t then just turn the internet off and go do something to ease any inner turmoil you may feel.

Thanks on behalf of everyone here at GOT.
Some terrible animal husbandry there Chico..... No harvest for you 😉

Godfrey to counter Willian.
Young for his defensive responsibility and to give Robinson (who likes to bomb forward) something to think about.
5 at the back to hope for a draw / keep them from scoring (coz we know what happens when we concede first).

Hope to be able to squeeze some quality out of Dom, Dwight, Harrison and Danjuma - who should be able to cobble a chance and HOPEFULLY take one (or two).

Perhaps even just play to lock it down and score from a set piece.

Actually, I think its more a case of whos fit and just go out there and give it your all.

Heres hoping. Heres praying.

One midfielder, 5 at the back. Might be record possession stats for Fulham tonight. Garner going to have the game of his life and do the job of three men. Can we ride our luck and nick one from a set piece…

5-2 to Everton.

There's simply no way DCL can go another game without a goal
There's simply no way Harrison can stink the place out for 10 games on the spin
There's simply no way that Mcneil isn't going to have a Brighton away performance
There's simply no way Pickford isn't going to have an absolutely Worldie

5-2
DCL 2
Danjuma 1
Harrison 1
Mcneil 1

2 own goals by Keane for them
Love it, let's do this..

Waits for inevitable fume.