2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure what the answer is now I feel for frank but his tactics have to questioned how can we play 5 at that back with the worst wingbacks available in the league all I will say is the players are still trying for him but there just crap
Agreed. It also poses the question, why exactly is Vinagre being paid wages by Everton? More scandalous recruitment on a player in the summer who is not suitable for the team or the match day squad.

I'll tell you who's complicated matters here: people who still think that the board are our greatest threat right now.

We saw yesterday Lampard being assured by some Everton fans at West Ham he was not the issue and the protests were all about the board.

No wonder he feels emboldened to cling on; and no wonder the Everton owner and board are over-deliberating getting him out of the club. They probably think Lampard's sacking will cause further uproar.

I'll tell you who's complicated matters here: people who still think that the board are our greatest threat right now.

We saw yesterday Lampard being assured by some Everton fans at West Ham he was not the issue and the protests were all about the board.

No wonder he feels emboldened to cling on; and no wonder the Everton owner and board are over-deliberating getting him out of the club. They probably think Lampard's sacking will cause further uproar.

then going down?

Probably been mentioned on here already but he 100% give up at half time yesterday. After 60 mins that was a dead rubber with the game just playing out until the 90 mins was up. He couldn’t be bothered to make one change, people will say we had nothing on the bench....we have 2 forwards on the bench and he might as well tried to at least put one on and take off a centre half but genuinely think he just give up. He will be gone over the next few days and rightly so. Nice guy but terrible manager.

Absolute rubbish. It’s a results business, we’re bottom of the league, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fans. Managers get sacked for performance related reasons and not based on how much the fans like them, well at least that’s what’s supposed to happen.

The club is an absolute mess. Was not using the bench yesterday other than the half time subs a dig at the board to bring in some fire power? It's a bit like cutting your nose off to spite your face if that was the case :-(

Seem to remember something similar happened earlier in the season (Leeds away?) where we didn't make a single sub during the whole game which at the time seemed a dig at the board to hurry up and get signings done before the end of the August window.

Whoever is in the manager hotseat, they will certainly have their work cut out with the clowns above them.

His record is abysmal any sane Evertonian must see that.
He's just holding on for his bumper pay-out, because he's not man enough to walk.
No honour in football today.

Absolute rubbish. It’s a results business, we’re bottom of the league, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fans. Managers get sacked for performance related reasons and not based on how much the fans like them, well at least that’s what’s supposed to happen.
I agree with both of you.
Whilst yes the board should should have the competence to sack and appoint people

We should direct some slight protest to getting him out a simple Frank, we like you but it's time to go banner.

Cause he REALLY needs to go

His record is abysmal any sane Evertonian must see that.
He's just holding on for his bumper pay-out, because he's not man enough to walk.
No honour in football today.

He's exploiting divisions in the hierarchy and the confusion amongst the support about who or what to protest against for the best.

The first step to any recovery is made with his dismissal.

Status
Not open for further replies.