2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was untenable following the Wolves game, not quite sure why they've clung on for 3 weeks further when there is quite clearly no footballing development.

Since the Leicester and West Ham jobs will likely also be available tonight, it is going to make it even more difficult to get who we want in.

I still dont think this squad is a bottom three squad, but this fella is one of the worst, if not THE worst Manager in the League.

He simply cannot coach or setup the team. I compare him to Eddie Howe, Newcastle have spent decent money, but when Howe went there he largely had a Steve Bruce side that by in large was rubbish and his coaching made them better, Frank Lampard has not improved a single part of this Football Club or team.
This lot is absolutely a bottom three squad. The squad is awful, we can't score goals.

We’ve given him too long based on Moshiri checking out.

I wanted it to work out for him here, but it was clear Pre-World cup that wasn’t happening and he should’ve been gone then.

He’ll still be in a job tomorrow IMO.
Agree I would go so far as to say he’ll be here at the end of the season

I don't understand how he's so unprogressive as a manager.

He's young, amazing ex-player, played under some of the best and most innovative managers in the world yet he's in no way proactive at all.

He's like a combination of Martinez and Silva.

It's so strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.