2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madness/naivety to change the formation from the weekend.

We're not a good team. We have to accept that to survive it needs to be a grim slog. We do some very neat passing but it gets us nowhere.

McNeil and Iwobi last night had zero positional discipline.

The yawning gaps infront of the centre backs is down to their lack of pace, they're terrified at the thought of pushing out together.

It's all down to coaching. We are 'tidier' with the ball but absolutely toothless. If you're toothless you have to be disciplined.

City away was the blueprint, it's mind bending he ripped that up and sent that team out so clearly I'll-prepared.

Sadly, sacking him and starting again fixes nothing. Any new manager comes in and works with players brought in by 7 manages and 3 directors of football.

The names mentioned make my stomach turn. I've seen some truly awful shouts.

We're completely ******!
Blueprint for relegation.

as i said we are crap both defensively and offensively and the midfield is failing to do its job

I honestly think we're a good mid table defensive side. Problem is Lampard wants us to play like martinez.

A allerdyce or moyes type of manager would have us mid table

Never fear lads, hes bringing in Anthony Elanga which will fix our comical midfield and high line in the opposition half for every possession

Don’t know whether he’s good or terrible. I do know for certain these players aren’t good enough. We’re doing pretty much as I expected at the start of the season.

You’re doing nothing with an attacking/creative hub of Gray, Iwobi, Davies and McNeil. These are the sort of line ups that you’d expect to see a Norwich team turn up to Goodison with.

Don’t agree that Lampard should be doing much better, not with these players. They’re terrible, have never been good enough. What we need is a serious quality injection, we either get it or go down.

That's me done with defending him. If we can't get results at home we're buggered. I'm really disappointed as I want it to work and think we need stability but we are getting worse. No good getting a result away at City just to throw it away at home against a mid table side.

Could be his Watford moment that, gutted I am. I have to say though, i don't have faith in anyone being able to get us consistent, there's something not right behind the scenes that's hurting us time after time, 6 managers have been utterly woeful, we've changed a fair few personnel and still can't overcome the slide down.

Rubbish, utter rubbish, where do we go from here?

My sentiments to, there just not very good footballers, God knows what any manager can do with the players we’ve got, it’s nothing short of complete embarrassment to watch them, they just don’t seem to have a clue, sad very sad.

I was getting roasted earlier by some for saying this isn't a pl roster.

That's me done with defending him. If we can't get results at home we're buggered. I'm really disappointed as I want it to work and think we need stability but we are getting worse. No good getting a result away at City just to throw it away at home against a mid table side.

Could be his Watford moment that, gutted I am. I have to say though, i don't have faith in anyone being able to get us consistent, there's something not right behind the scenes that's hurting us time after time, 6 managers have been utterly woeful, we've changed a fair few personnel and still can't overcome the slide down.

Rubbish, utter rubbish, where do we go from here?
Down mate, which is where we looked like we were heading before a ball was even kicked this season.

Too far gone, such a lack of quality compared to the rest. We’re operating on a shoestring budget, don’t see enough quality coming in, player or manager, making a difference.

For such a great attacking midfielder when he played, he doesn’t like having one in this team which I find very strange.

I don't think lampard is a good coach. But I don't believe he or anyone on this board would have done a worse job over the summer... only maybe @Noisy noise annoys because that dude has his head up his a and ain't gotta clue. Dude gotta be blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.