2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont ever tell me the board have low standards when you're gushing over 3 wins in 17 league games mate. Martinez often would pluck 1 result oot the bag and you would have Kenwright in the media telling us "what a manager".

Solid result today but we're still a poor side, in a relegation scrap with a manager with the 3rd lowest win % in our 'istory.

Level heeds, perspective over the season so far and not knee jerk reactions are needed my friend.

I`ll ask you yet again, why are you posting using Scottish slang ?

It`s not remotely funny and just adds to your ever growing reputation, as the forums biggest bellend.

He could actually save his job here, next two games Brighton at home and Southampton, league games, forget the cup.
Six is easily doable, 4 acceptable

In an ideal world we don't want to have to sack a manager, that point today is absolutely massive, mainly becuase of what it gives us too build on.

He could actually save his job here, next two games Brighton at home and Southampton, league games, forget the cup.

In an ideal world we don't want to have to sack a manager, that point today is absolutely massive, mainly becuase of what it gives us too build on.
He wins the next two at home. He is safe.

Yeah that's what I mean when I say City are better. I don't think we played it forward faster because we didn't want to "fanny about" so much as City force the aimless long ball in two passes instead of ten.

And it wasn't like we were a consistent threat anyway.
I don’t know how you can watch that and say we’ve played every game like that all season. We’re usually much more open for one.

We’re just not very good.

Lampard has invested a lot into this club. Give him investment back. Chelsea crapped on him from a great height and any intelligent footballer/fan understands what Everton are in terms of importance to the beautiful game. If he is committed to the club then he can make himself a managerial legend here with a cup or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.