2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many more managers have to go before the penny drops? Some of you will never wake up will you? You'll still be demanding that our next manager gets sacked six mouths from now and the next one six mouths after that. Its like groundhog day at this club and the only winners are the wage thieves we have for players.
Just have no idea how he is trying to set up this team at all. If he does stay he must improve is not good enough at all

Seems a long time ago that people were still defending Lampard and saying that a point taken from Fulham was proof we were on the right course.
No, it seems like a short time ago.

The knee jerk has to stop for once.

We are missing a whole attack here as a team. Little wonder we're 4th bottom.

Fix that in January and we're ok.

Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford (one) has more assists this season than Anthony Gordon, Demarai Gray and Dwight McNeil combined (zero).

Worryingly, I don't think any other manager would have given us much more with the absolute garbage we have in the final third.
That is just appalling

Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford (one) has more assists this season than Anthony Gordon, Demarai Gray and Dwight McNeil combined (zero).

Worryingly, I don't think any other manager would have given us much more with the absolute garbage we have in the final third.

Lol you have to laugh at it

Onana and Gueye equally as tragic going forward. Same for Mykolenko and Coleman. The attackers are dreadful but the rest of the team offer nothing too.

I like Frank but we truly are broken as a football club. This reminds me of when Benitez lost to Norwich and he should have got sacked that day because there was no coming back. It feels the same here sack him now or after we lose the next three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.