2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He absolutely should be gone tonight and it’s an ideal time to get a replacement in with the six week break coming up.

Don’t think there’s a chance we sack him tho.

I'll be gutted if he's still manager this time tomorrow. The press release should have already been written and just ready to press publish on the official channels.

Even if it means relegation. Which looking at the league, and the lack of worse teams than us, is looking an increasing certainty? I’d rather try something to stay in the league.
There's no certainty of a new manager keeping us up, it's just as likely a new manager takes us down with this dreadful squad. Not sure why the automatic solution is to replace the manager, why is that the answer?? It's just as likely the answer is allow the manager to work through the issues, and come out a stronger side for it.

I wouldn’t accept two thumpings in a week from Bournemouth from any manager so I’m not going to make allowances for Frank.

3 dreadful performances on the bounce and results being so appalling means it’s hard to make a case for him

The fans will help the team by being more resilient - can't just cave in at every bad run

The issue is a lack of attacking players. The club needs to sign some over the break

Then support Frank through the second half of the season....

He will likely be sacked whether it's the right or wrong thing to do is opinion

However what will happen if he does - we won't have anyone lined up like Villa and Southampton did

It'll be a long drawn out affair and then we will appoint someone the day before our next game

Till we get a decent one
And what "decent one" do you think would be willing to touch us?! No manager with any halfway decent prospects would even look at us so we're stuck with either the poor ones or the ones trying to prove themselves and if we aren't willing to at least give the ones trying to prove themselves a chance then we're stuck with the latest new poor one every six mouths. If that's what you want then enjoy because that's all you're ever going to get from this club.

He absolutely should be gone tonight and it’s an ideal time to get a replacement in with the six week break coming up.

Don’t think there’s a chance we sack him
Not a chance imo. Clubs skint and last thing it wants is paying out for another sacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.