2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't done himself any favours. He has made a fair few tactical errors in the last few games. His record throughout his managerial career has been about a point per game, so it's not like he's hit a bad patch. I want him to succeed but can't see it happening.
Nobody will ever succeed with this team of wage thieves. We're doomed to an endless cycle of relegation battles until we offload the vast majority of them.

What's the point in backing a bad manager? He's a bad manager with a bad squad. We need a decent manager with a bad squad

I can’t believe people can’t grasp this obvious reality. Yes the team is crap, something he has contributed to with his signings, so we are now desperate for a decent manager to get something out them.

Think he'll get up to middle of January.

After the break it will be Wolves, Brighton and Southampton at home.

He must win two of them (Man. City is a write off).

FSW was sacked in middle of January so I think that's a realistic time to judge. Yeah you could sack him now with the break but there's been no inkling in press of his position being in any danger so would surprise me.

I’ve asked the question?

All I know is this manager is bad. So do we stick and probably get relegated? Pray for this miracle transfer window we are gonna have? Accept that maybe a season or two in the championship is the best thing for us?
I suppose it all opinion, if you asked what I think is best it's stick with Frank and allow him to develop and develop the squad and his way of playing. In my humble opinion sacking managers everytime we hit bad form has got us where we are today.

Status
Not open for further replies.