2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to have a period of stability. Anything this season around 15th is improvement.

Defensively we are miles better.
Midfield we are clearly better
Forwards we are still way off.

We cannot keep changing manager, I refer to all the gloom-mongers to Einstein - he said the true definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

IF we believed enough to give him the job - then we have to give him time to achieve. That could be said for every manager we have had (with the exception of Allardyce and Benitez, who were both utter tossers).

It's a myth that, Einstein never said that.

The problem with martinez is he needs his defense to organise itself , which it may with the two cb we have actually.

But then he also needs attacking fullbacks and a good technical striker.

Let's be honest we may not of thought it with kone ,mceady, alcaraz etc but his team would wipe the floor with our current crop.

So we get rid of Lampard and bring in either one of Vitor Pereira, Big Dunc, Wayne Rooney or bring back Roberto Martinez. I honestly think even if we lose this weekend that we stick with Frank, and bring him some new players to work with in January.

It's all about deciding which course of action is the least destructive for this club, and for me that's sticking with Lampard. So as of now i'm very annoyed about our current situation, but Frank still has my backing for the job.
We have tried new manger knee jerk reaction for some time now. Let’s give him time.

I’m just not ready for fat sam playing for draws.

You have to admire Frank at these press conferences.

Talks a good game, bit like watching WWF as a kid back in the day the native American wrestler Tatanka. He did great promo's but would then come out and get beat by the likes of the Big Boss Man.

Let's hope his words have an effect this weekend on the players.

A proper cowboy. Sells the dream but then does a shoddy job.

In seriousness, he's a very likeable man and I desperately wish it works out. Seeing little signs of that happening, however, and a defeat at the weekend coupled with another inept performance is probably the final straw for me.

So we get rid of Lampard and bring in either one of Vitor Pereira, Big Dunc, Wayne Rooney or bring back Roberto Martinez. I honestly think even if we lose this weekend that we stick with Frank, and bring him some new players to work with in January.

It's all about deciding which course of action is the least destructive for this club, and for me that's sticking with Lampard. So as of now i'm very annoyed about our current situation, but Frank still has my backing for the job.
Wayne Rooney would be an appointment worse than Lampard of course.

Yes and that doesn't work for us we need whoever is next to have this 6 weeks with squad if not , not much point until after January
IT wont be anything close to 6 weeks, there will be travelling to OZ, probably a few weeks holiday, plus we have 1 or 2 away at the World Cup.

The new fella will be working with Tom Davies for 6 weeks.

He deserves at very least another transfer window , that team he put out would of been the team in the championship if we got relegated.

IT wont be anything close to 6 weeks, there will be travelling to OZ, probably a few weeks holiday, plus we have 1 or 2 away at the World Cup.

The new fella will be working with Tom Davies for 6 weeks.
Yeah but it's better then having unsworth for 3 weeks while we dither then the next guy has 5 days before a must win game.

Status
Not open for further replies.