2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lampard has identified an opportunity here, he is a manager who has things to prove, he came here when we were a basket case of a club, but, with the potential to improve. I think he has bought in to the job here, he knows he is popular with the fans and he knows Everton have the potential to be a top team once again, with the new stadium on the way and the fanatical support. I really can't see hm going anywhere just yet, Frank and this current incarnation of Everton, need each other. I hope and believe that Everton and Lampard will grow together.

I think Lampard has identified an opportunity here, he is a manager who has things to prove, he came here when we were a basket case of a club, but, with the potential to improve. I think he has bought in to the job here, he knows he is popular with the fans and he knows Everton have the potential to be a top team once again, with the new stadium on the way and the fanatical support. I really can't see hm going anywhere just yet, Frank and this current incarnation of Everton, need each other. I hope and believe that Everton and Lampard will grow together.
Agree with all of this.

Lampard is going nowhere especially not to become England manager!
He is young enough to get many other opportunities for the England job as the criteria for the job seems to be being English and a squeaky clean image where no Journos can dig up dirt on you. What you've achieved in the game doesn't matter to these nobheads. (Southgate, Hodgson, Allardyce, McClaren) The FA want yes men and Lampard doesn't strike me as a yes man.

I believe Lampard his here at least until BMD and will get the first season in there, that will be the point of stick or twist with him as he will have had the time and money then we will know if we're heading in the right direction.

Agreed! Can't see him leaving for any job right now

Wouldn't be surprised if England went for a foreign appointment again.
Someone without affinity to current players and English media.
I reckon they might go for Martinez, he knows the english game/players and has the international experience, can deal with the media. Rumours abound that Southgate will go regardless of what happens at the world cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.